Visit of Marrakech (one day)
This one-day visit allows you to get what makes of Marrakech “the Red”, the mythical Berber city dominated by the snow-capped peaks of the Atlas mountains, this treasure of culture and architecture shaped by ten centuries of history.
The visit of the city alternates discoveries by car and visits of sites or noteworthy monuments. In the morning, you will determine the schedule of the day with the driver-guide, according to your interests.
After the obligatory stop at the Koutoubia, mosque built in the 12th century, real symbol of the city, you will either choose the Palm grove, the Agdal gardens, the Majorelle garden or the Menara, the ramparts and their most remarkable gates, and inside the Medina, the Secret garden, the Bahia Palace, the Saadians tombs, the El Badi Palace, the Ben Youssef Madrasa, the souks…
The visits of the monuments can be done with an official guide, on demand.
To wind up this day in beauty, you can, as an option, attend the « Chez Ali » dinner-show, which stages all the Moroccan folklore, with music, dancing, fantasia, in a spectacular setting.
All year round
– 45€ per person on the basis of 3 people
– « Chez Ali » option : 45€ or 50€ depending on the menu choice
– Official guide option : depending on the duration or number of monuments
Number of people
From 3 to 8 people
– Visits on demand
– Departure at 9am, lunch break at 1pm
– Resumption at 2:30pm, return at 6:30
– Visits on demand, to be determined with the driver-guide
– « Chez Ali » dinner-show option : Meeting at 7:30pm, round trip to your accommodation and escort to the dinner-show
– Escort to the site entrance
– Fresh water on demand
– For the « Chez Ali » dinner-show option : Round trip to your Marrakech accommodation
– Payment for the official guide if desired