Heading South : Marrakech-Merzouga-Sahara
Here is the agenda of this itinerary taking you from Marrakech to Merzoug a, by the Dades valley, You will fell like a kaleidoscope of landscapes, colors and sensations. At the end of this journey, you will have the opportunity to sample the pleasures of an evening under the stars in the desert and contemplate the show given by the rising sun which colors the dunes with shimmering reflects. A short camel ride and you will be a nomad, living in the Sahara.
4 days/3 nights
Recommended from October to May
335€ per person on the basis of 3 people
Number of people
From 3 to 8 people
– Diversity of landscapes, Berber villages
– Valley of Roses, recommended from February to June
– Dades valley, its palm grove
– Canyons of the Todra valley
– Desert and specific atmosphere of an evening outdoors
– Camel ride
– Departure from Marrakech at 8:30am. Coffee break at the Tizi-n-Tichka mountain pass. Lunch on the way. Visit of Ouarzazate : kasbah of Taourirt and/or film studios. Road to Boumalne by the Dades valley and the Valley of Roses. Dinner and night in a riad in Boumalne.
Day 2 :
– Departure at 9am towards Tinghir and the Dades gorges. Lunch on the way. Arrival in Merzouga at around 4pm. Dinner and night in a comfortable tent camp. Evening under the stars. Waking up for the sunrise show in the desert.
Day 3 :
– Departure for Ait Ben Haddou at 9am. Visit of the ksar and lunch. Departure at 2pm to go back to Marrakech via the Kasbah of Telouet. Arrival in Marrakech at 7pm.
– Fresh water on demand
– 3 dinners
– 2 nights in a riad (breakfast included) and one night in a tent camp
– Camel ride
– Tickets for visits
– The camel ride
– Your purchases
– Additional fee for individual or upgraded room