The three valleys
The road will first lead us to the Lalla Takerkoust lake located at an altitude of 1,400 meters, from where you can admire the panorama. We will then reach the Kik plateau, with its peaceful landscape, its cereal crops and its olive groves, overlooking,the Asni valley. Then, we will head towards the small town of Moulay Brahim.
We will then go through many Berber villages. We will be offered a traditional tea, symbol of the Moroccan hospitality, in a simple and welcoming resident’s place. We will then have lunch on the way before reaching the Ourika valley and the Setti Fatma waterfalls.
On the road back to Marrakech, we will visit the Berber ecomuseum which features a restored traditional habitation with its daily objects and the Saffron Paradise, or the Ourika bio-aromatic garden.
All year round
40€ per person on the basis of 3 people
Number of people
From 3 to 8 people
– Landscapes with both mountains and orchards
– Easy hike to the waterfalls
– Stop by the Lalla Takerkoust lake
– Tea at a resident’s place (depending on the possibilities)
– Visit of the villages we pass through
– Lunch on the edge of water
– Hike to the waterfalls
– Berber ecomuseum visit
– Saffron Paradise or Ourika bio-aromatic garden visit
– Arrival in Marrakech at 5pm
– Fresh water on demand
– Tickets for visits
– Your purchases
– Mountain guide if desired for the hike to the waterfalls